TERMS AND CONDITIONS
READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE OR MAKING AN ONLINE RESERVATION. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ONLINE RESERVATIONS SYSTEM CONFIRMS THAT YOU HAVE ACCEPTED THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY PART OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE ONLINE RESERVATIONS SYSTEM.
MYDIVE.ID RESERVES THE RIGHT TO AMEND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME BY POSTING THE UPDATED TERMS ON OUR WEBSITE. SUCH AMENDMENTS WILL IMMEDIATELY BECOME EFFECTIVE UPON POSTING.
Mydive.id has developed a website (the “Website”) regarding Online shop, booking course, and an online reservations system (the “Online Shop & Reservations System”) which enable individuals to browse, compare and reserve (the “Reservation”) diving services directly with an Instructor, dive shop, resort hotel, dive centre or a liveaboard (the “Diving Host”), including dives or diving packages, guided tours, diving safaris, courses, and equipment rental (the “Diving Services”).
By browsing, accessing and using the Website and by using the Online Shopping and Reservations System, you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions.
The Parties agree as follows:
- Scope of Service
Mydive.id acts solely as an intermediary between you and the Diving Host and through the Online Reservation System enables you to make a Reservation directly with the Diving Host, and:
- Reservation created through the Online Reservations System will constitute a direct contract between you and vendor with the terms and conditions set out in the Reservation, including but not limited to fees, costs, charges and taxes, and any cancellation or no-show charges (Vendor Terms”). You are solely responsible for reading and understanding the Vendor Terms prior to making a Reservation.
- Mydive.id does not charge buyer for the use of Website or Online Reservation System.
- Information displayed on the Website is based on information provided to Mydive.id by Vendor (Vendor Information”). Vendor represents that vendor information is accurate, up to date, and not in any way misleading. Mydive.id does not guarantee that the information is reliable, accurate, complete, or free from errors.
- Mydive.id does not endorse any of vendors and we make no representations with respect to the affordability, quality, safety, or suitability of vendors, or their ability to deliver the Diving Services.
- The order in which information is displayed on the Website does not constitute an endorsement of any Vendor. Mydive.id will use an automatic ranking process, which will be based on objective and fair criteria.
- Mydive.id will ask customers to comment on all aspects of the Diving Services, and may post such reviews on the Website.
Vendor ensure that Diving Services displayed on Mydive.id’s Website are offered at the lowest price available through any booking or reservation method with respect to the applicable dates, booking terms and inclusions in the Diving Services at the time of booking. Unless otherwise indicated vendor terms, all rates and prices listed through the Online Reservations System include the entire cost for all services and charges related to the Diving Services, including but not limited to all surcharges, taxes and levies.
Diving Services displayed on Mydive.id’s website containing a ‘Book Now’ button are available for booking subject to immediate confirmation upon completing the booking through the Online Reservations System, and:
- For Diving Services quantified in days Vendor agrees to provide such services in strict accordance with the dates specified in the booking.
- For Diving Services expressed in units other than days, Vendor reserves the right to confirm availability on specific dates within the date range upon receiving the booking request. In the event that the Diving Host has limited availability during the date range specified in the booking, the Vendor agrees to notify you immediately about the availability on specific dates within the date range so that you may plan accordingly or make alternative arrangements.
In the case of booking daily diving with a Dive Centre, all fees, costs, charges, and taxes with respect to Diving Services are payable directly to the Vendor in the currency indicated in the booking confirmation. The exchange rate on Mydive.id Website is for informative purposes only; the applicable exchange rate is determined on the date of payment and may be different from the exchange rate at the time of booking. In accordance with vendor Terms, Vendor may charge deposit fee or request credit card verification in order to confirm the Reservation. In such case, Mydive.id will collect the credit card information and transmit it to the vendor through a secure channel. In doing so, Mydive.id will act as an intermediary and will note store the credit card information on its servers.
In the case of booking a diving safari with a Liveaboard at mydive.id, all the fees, costs, charges, and taxes paid in advance according to the booking confirmation with respect to Diving Services are collected by Mydive.id on behalf of the Liveaboard in the currency indicated in the booking confirmation.
Mydive.id has no refund policy, and Vendor also set out their cancellation policy in the vendor terms. Please make sure details of your order, before you payment the transaction.
7. Special Circumstances
Vendor reserves the right to cancel or may suggest to provide Diving Services at an alternative date in the event that weather conditions make it unsafe to provide Diving Services at a date specified in the booking confirmation. In such case, the vendor will act in accordance with the applicable policy specified by the vendor in the Read Before You Go document. If the Vendor is permanently unable to deliver the Diving Services as a result of acts of God, volcanic eruptions, tornado, tsunami, flood, natural disaster, fire, acts of war, or riots, Vendor will use commercially reasonable efforts to inform vendor Customer without delay and will refund to vendor customer without deduction any amounts collected by the vendor in payment for the Diving Services. The scope of costs to be paid or reimbursed to the vendor Customer by the Vendor is limited to costs directly related to providing Diving Services in accordance with the booking made through the Online Reservation System, including dives, diving packages, guided tours, diving safaris, courses, and equipment rental. Vendor is not to be held responsible for costs such as airfare, or any other costs that are not directly related to providing Diving Services.
By booking Diving Services through the Online Reservation System, you agree that you reviewed the standards and requirements of the Vendors, including but not limited to minimum diving certification requirements, diving insurance requirements, personal information that Vendors requires you to provide, and forms that the Vendor requires you to sign, such as Medical Statement, Liability Release or Assumption of Risk Agreement forms. You are responsible for understanding and complying with the requirements and we encourage you to enquire the Vendor about requirements prior to making a reservation. Failure to comply with the requirements may result in your inability to use the Diving Services, and late cancellation fee may apply.
The Online Reservation System provides a communication channel through which you may contact Vendors directly to request additional information, or to confirm reservation details, such as the meeting time and location in the event that the Dive Centre provides transportation services upon your arrival. Mydive.id is not responsible for verifying the accuracy of information provided by Vendors. To answer questions and to facilitate the communication with the Vendor, Mydive.id is responsible for administering a customer support team, which may be contacted through an online chat or email@example.com
Mydive.id may issue promotion codes applicable to eligible Diving Services as set out in the applicable terms. Promotion codes may be redeemed by entering them in the appropriate field during the booking procedure. In the event that a promotion code does not apply to one or more products selected during the booking process, a warning message will be displayed outlining the applicable term that limits the use of the promotion code. Mydive.id reserves the right to modify or cancel promotion codes at any time. Discounts are applicable only to services reserved through Mydive.id. The discount may be provided directly by vendor or you will be compensated by Mydive.id for the amount of discount if vendor charges the full price at the time of payment for Diving Services.
Mydive.id makes no warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed, implied or statutory, with respect to the Website, the Online Reservations System, Vendor Information, Vendor Terms, the Diving Services, or otherwise. In no event will Mydive.id or its affiliated companies, directors, employees, agents, or contractors (the "Representatives") be liable for any cost, loss, damage, or injury whatsoever (including but not limited to personal injury or death, punitive damages, direct or indirect damages, and consequential damages) and including without limiting the generality of the foregoing, cost, loss, damage, or injury related to:
- viruses or harmful components in software on the Website, interruption, delay or inability to use the Website Online Shopping or the Online Reservations System, and damage to computer equipment or other property;
- implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement;
- inaccurate, incomplete, unreliable, or misleading Dive Centre Information; or
- Any act or omission vendor or its directors, officers, agents, employees, or contractors including but not limited to any and all claims related to the Reservation, shopping or vendor Services.
12. Personal Use Only
You agree that you will not use the Website or the Online Reservations System for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use. You will not use the information for a competitive use and will not copy, post, display, download, reproduce, re-sell, scrape, or deep-link any information, content, services, products, images or software on the Website without explicit reference to Mydive.id. You will not make any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation using the Online Reservations System or attempt to advertise any services through posting comments or reviews.
13. Intellectual Property
Mydive.id is the exclusive owner of all right, title, and interest in and to all intellectual property with respect to the Website Online Shopping and the Online Reservations System. By posting reviews or comments, you grant Mydive.id a non-exclusive right to use, reproduce and amend your reviews or comments at its sole discretion for the purpose of informing future customers. You agree that Divebooker.com may decide to remove your reviews or comments from the Website at its discretion, such as in the event that it deems your reviews or comments to be offensive.
14. Legal Structure and Governing Law
Mydive.id is a company duly incorporated pursuant to the laws of Indonesia. These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Republik Indonesia.